27.4.11

LET THEM EAT CAKE







MAMA SAYS U NO EAT-A DA CAKE UNTIL U GOOD

Strawberries are in season... and on sale at Ralph's for 88 cents! This is cause for celebration, red velvet and classic white layered cake. I love substituting freshly whipped cream instead of frosting, it's way less heavy and you can control how much sugar you put in. This cake is even better when left in the fridge for a day.





I had the pleasure of getting a sneak peek of the new Plum for Pollyshoe arrivals coming very soon....and there are no words to describe the awesomeness that is about to ensue!! Stay tuned.....

photos by Dave

2 comments:

Lalene L said...

mmmmmm I want some moree! Thanks for the dericious cake! Let's make more! And let me reiterate how much I love that dress on you!! <33

The LifeInfinity Productions said...

mmmmm loved the hwipped creeeeme! next time we make piiiiiie :D