24.5.11

TINY PURSE



coat: borrowed, blouse: thrifted $2, corduroy shorts: $2 shoes: thrifted Chilis $9, 
chain necklace: $3, tiny purse: $1

I freaking love my tiny purse. When I first saw it at the thrift store I literally laughed out loud for a good 5 minutes. What's even better is the front pocket is like a wallet and has a place to hold my id and credit cards...super convenient. Aaaand it can be converted into a single or double strap. Second day in SF was amazing. We met up with the lovely Linds (or should I say Elle) and she was kind enough to be our tour guide for the day. Shopping at Haight & Ashbury, breakfast at Squat & Gobble (I had my favorite belgian waffles with strawberries), and VIP sightseeing. In Elle's words, How perf! Thank you again Linds and Laura for providing transportation!


photos by Dave

10 comments:

The LifeInfinity Productions said...

"tiny everything!"

lol!

Kristen Leo said...

tiny purse! the video was so funny! the purse is really cute though! <3

Emily said...

lusting all these photos!! great blog- following you :)

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Giulia Sulis said...

lovely!!!

vintage process said...

Nice pictures!

Amber said...

Cute photos!

I really love your blog-it's my first visit- but you should maybe make the typing on your blog a size bigger, it's hard to read!

Meekay said...

Love the necklace!

http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

Marella said...

Gorgeous outfit and amazing blog!
Following! Follow back? <3

Annabel said...

you look incredible! you have a great blog and I can't believe I didn't know about it before. definitely following :)

pepperandchips.blogspot.com

Elle Robinson said...

thanks for the shout outs bo!!!Hangin out with yall was so fun come back ASAP!!!